So, finally you’re ready to email the spreadsheet, document, application, or photo you’ve created, but you don’t know the process to attach a file. Read this article to know the steps to attach a file in AOL email.
- Compose mail to the person or company you want to
- Write subject body as per convenience
- Now click on attach file icon
- Find and double-click the file you want to attach.
- To attach another file, repeat the last two steps.
- Make sure the total size of your message does not exceed than 25MB.
- After attaching a file, simply crosscheck your mail and file.
- When done, simply send it as usual.