Email backup is the better solution when there is an instance of losing information stored in the file folder. It’s common that we are aware nowadays all rely on email as the source of communication. The Microsoft Outlook not only contains the messages but also keep track of some of the important records such as journals, meeting requests, notes, RSS feeds, task, task requests, attachments including the documents and images also includes properties such as subject, to, from, cc, bcc, date, etc.
If u want to do a backup on AOL email then follow these simple steps:
- Search your computer for a file called (your AOL screen name).abi.
If your screen name is myscreenname, for example, search for a file called myscreenname.abi.
(You can organize folder manually, Go to typical location C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_America Online 9.0\organize.)
- Go up one directory, to the C_America Online 9.0 folder.
For other versions of AOL, the folder name may be different. In any case, go up one directory from the organize folder.
- Highlight the organize folder.
- Select Edit | Copy from the menu of the Explorer window.
- Open the desired backup location (a CD or DVD, another hard disk, a network location or a USB stick, for example) in Explorer.
- Select Edit | Paste from the menu.