How Do I Unblock Email On AOL Email?
- Just below your name at AOL mail page, go to “mail settings” from a menu to visit the page of general settings.
- Go to your spam folder (available on left side) to check all settings related to spam. AOL mail uses its spam folder to filter blocked addresses and domains.
- Checkout all the blocked addresses in a spam folder, if you can’t find that email address, check the search engine by applying @ symbol before email. For example @xyz.
- Filter to unblock email addresses or domain name and click “X” button to unblock that particular email.
- Press the Save button to save and then that selected addresses and domains will get unblocked immediately.