You can specify the height and width of the paper when its size cannot be selected from the Page Size. Such a paper size is called “custom size.”
The procedure for specifying a custom size is as follows:
You can also set a custom size in Printer Paper Size on the Quick Setup tab.
- Open The Printer Driver Setup Window
- Select the paper size
- Select Custom… for Page Size on the Page Setup tab.
- The Custom Paper Size dialog box opens.
- Set the custom paper size
- Specify Units, and enter the Width and Height of the paper to be used. Then click OK.
- Complete the setup
- Click OK on the Page Setup tab.
- When you execute print, the data is printed with the specified paper size.