Dell Printers are perfectly designed to meet day-to-day requirements professionally and personally too. Like all others, Dell printers have some problems too. Your Dell printer can experience problems, also known as Dell printer problems and start malfunctioning. Some of the problems need instant recovery otherwise, its components can experience some damage. Therefore, to help you troubleshoot and fix some common Dell printer problems, we have brought you a complete comprehensive Dell printer how to solve Dell Printer issues.
- Click Start.
- Type Command.
- Right-click “Command Prompt” and select “Run as administrator”.
- Type net stop spooler then press “Enter”.
- Type Del %systemroot%\System32\spool\printers\* /Q then press “Enter”.
- Type net start spooler then press “Enter”.
- The print queue on your Windows should now be cleared.