With Microsoft Windows 7 or Vista, you can connect every one of your PCs in your home to one Dell printer, remotely. All you require is a printer prepared with a remote connector, a router set up with a wireless network. The simple steps connect Dell Printer to my computer are given below.
Here’s how to set up wireless printing on a Dell using an installation CD:
- Turn on your printer and a PC associated to your wireless network.
- Insert the Software and Documentation CD that came with your Dell printer into your computer’s disc drive.
- Accept the terms of the License Agreement, and follow the directions from the software.
- Connect your USB cable between your computer and your printer, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Complete the installation process as instructed, and arrange your printer and adjust your cartridges.
Here’s how to set up wireless printing on a Dell using Microsoft Windows:
- Click the Start button and then choose Control Panel.
- Double-click Devices and Printers from the Control Panel. In Windows Vista, it’s simply called Printers.
- Click Add a printer. Select the option for adding a wireless or network printer. Windows will search for any printers available on your network.
- Select your printer from the list. If the Add Printer Wizard pops up, select your printer’s Manufacturer and model, and click OK.
- Complete the rest of the phases until you click Finish.