Printer connection on Windows 7 is needed if you have USB printer or parallel (LPT) printer. More printers may have Wi-Fi or a LAN association for offering to various PCs. By setting up printer sharing, you are empowering other arranged PCs to associate and print.
To Cancel All Printing
- Click the Start button.
- Move to Control Panel.
- Using the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner, next to View by: select Category.
- Click View Devices and Printers.
- Click your printer’s icon, and then click See What’s Printing on the command bar (located at the top of the page).
- On the menu bar click Printer.
- Now move forward with Cancel All Documents, and then click Yes to confirm. The item currently printing might finish, but the remaining items will be cancelled.