After going with Dell Printer the main thing strikes in your mind what You will do when your Dell Printer stops working. What you’ll do to troubleshoot it yourself. Though a Dell printer is known for its excellence and reliability, it may fail on the last moment. Let us face it and do not panic. There is no need to run away from Dell printer problems when you can actually fix them by yourself. Read our Arcler Desk Dell Printer support guides (insert hyperlink of Dell Printers) to get your Dell printers back in working mode.
Follow these steps to change black ink to color on a Dell A940 printer
- At very first Go to your computers’ control panel, (though start button or any other shortcut key)
- Once you are in the control panel, you’ll see the Device & Printers bar. Click on that.
- Now right click on an icon of your printer and go to the “Properties” bar or sheet.
- After that you see (depending on the OS) a number of tabs for that particular printer, usually it will be labeled setup, color management, etc, you have to select this.
- The final steps are to select the color radio button instead of the black button and to finally close out all the windows of a control panel to get back to the desktop.
- Great!! Now your Printer will give out some color printouts.