A lot of People ask the basic questions about Instagram from us. The major one is that “How to Sign up an Instagram Account”. After analyzing your problems, we have listed out some common FAQ about Instagram with solutions. So, keep reading.
The document will tell you about signing up an Instagram account
To create an Instagram account from an app store
- Download the Instagram app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
- After installing an Instagram app, tap to open it.
- Go to Sign up with Email or Phone Number, then enter your email address or phone number (which will require a confirmation code) and tap Next.
- If you register with your email or phone number, create a username and password, fill out your profile info and then tap done. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
To create an Instagram account from a computer:
- Go to instagram.com.
- Enter your email address, create a username and password or click Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with an email, click Sign up. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
- If you sign up with email, make sure you enter your email address correctly and choose an email address that only you can access. If you log out and forget your password, you’ll need to be able to access your email to get back into your Instagram account.
Note: You can also Login your Instagram Account, via your Facebook or Google accounts directly.