Instagram follower model states that if you’re public on Instagram anyone can subscribe to follow your photos. If you don’t want anyone to access your photos at Instagram, than you have to go for the private option.
To hide a photo or video you’re tagged in:
- Tap the photo or video.
- Tap your username.
- Select Hide from My Profile then Done.
- You can add a photo or video back to your profile by going to it, repeating steps 1-2 above and then tapping Show on My Profile.
To hide multiple photos or videos at once:
- Go to your profile and tap.
- Tap Settings > Photos and Videos of You.
- Select Hide Photos and Videos.
- Select the photos or videos you’d like to hide from your profile, then tap Hide.
- Keep in mind that hiding a photo or video from your profile doesn’t remove you from the photo or video itself.