Wanna disable your Instagram account temporarily? Don’t worry! If you temporarily disable your account, your profile, photographs, remarks, and likes will be covered up until the point that you reactivate it by logging back in.
To disable your Instagram account temporarily, follow the steps given below
- Log into instagram.com from a mobile browser or computer. You can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app.
- Tap or click in the top right and then select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down, then tap or click temporarily disables my account in the bottom right.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? Then re-enter your password. The option to disable your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Tap or click Temporarily Disable Account.
You’ll need to be able to log into your account to temporarily disable it. If you don’t want to disable your account but want to change who can see it, you can set your posts to private or block people.