Most of us commonly use hashtags on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. But do you know how to exactly use hashtags and how to find the exact hashtag for your post. Let’s get these answers one by one.
To Tag A Photo Or Video With A Hashtag:
- Login your Instagram Account
- Upload your Photo or Video
- Proceed by adding a filter, type # enter followed the ext, related text in the caption field. (Example: at an image or rose flower, you can add #rose or #flower)
- If you want to add a hashtag to a post you’ve already uploaded, edit the caption or include your hashtag in a comment on your photo
- After you label your post with a hashtag, you’ll have the capacity to tap the hashtag to see a page that demonstrates all photographs and recordings individuals have uploaded with that hashtag.
Things To Keep In Mind:
- When individuals with private profiles label posts, they won’t show up freely on hashtag pages.
- Numbers are permitted in hashtags. But, spaces and extraordinary characters, as $ or %, won’t work.
- You can just label your very own posts. You can’t tag other persons’ photographs/recordings.
- You can utilize around 30 labels on a post. In the event that you incorporate in excess of 30 tags on a solitary photograph/video, your remark won’t post.