Instagram does not need any introduction. Due to a wide range of filters and service features Instagram is providing to customers, it is very popular. Users can add more stickers, emoji, and doodles, stories, sketch versions. Archive features make it more valuable than others do. Instagram can also be targeted as Emoji hub.
At Instagram, Adding stickers and emoji is only possible with Instagram stories. Photos captured using the regular Instagram camera cannot use any stickers or emoji.
How to add stickers or emoji to Instagram stories:
- Open the Instagram application on your mobile phone.
- Once your timetable is attained, swipe appropriate to get to the camera, and make a story by either tapping the catch or holding it to record a video.
- Once a recording/photograph is done, tap the sticker symbol at the highest point of the screen.
- A little board containing beautiful stickers will slide up from the base of the screen. Basically ap the coveted stickers to add them to the photo. Depending upon the time you make a story, you may see important stickers that match the event. Else, you will see normal emoticon.
- Great, now apply your favorite emoji on an Instagram story.